Houseparty Account: what is it about, why and how to uninstall it from your Android devices & how to delete houseparty account on android Smartphones.
what’s a house party?
Houseparty is a free video call app. Perfect for phone users, it’s simpler than the most popular apps for business meetings and video lectures like Zoom. And also more efficient, where it has been successful because it is less formal than competitive apps.
Teenagers like to use it to talk to friends for gaming, adults like to use their smartphones to video chat with friends sitting on the couch at home, but for formal video calls where online meetings are held they switch to Skype, Zoom or Hangout.
Why are so many people uninstalling HouseParty?
Rumors are circulating about a possible hacker attack directed to services on our smartphones like :Paypal, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and spotify to name a few, which seem to have in common the installation of Houseparty on your device. It’s a hoax that has gone around the web, but without foundation, causing a lot of users to delete houseparty account on android, but don’t worry this story was denied by the same company, which has created a $1,000,000 bounty for the first individual to provide proof of such a campaign to [email protected]
how to delete houseparty account on android
there are two options:
- Send an email to “[email protected]” and request the deletion of your account. As subject of the email write “Request to Delete Account”
- Ask a person you know who has an iPhone to access the Houseparty app with your credentials and delete the account by following these steps:
- Open the Houseparty application and login.
- Click on the smiley face on the top right corner.
- Click on the gear and open the PRIVACY menu.
- select “DELETE ACCOUNT”.
- Then press “YES” to delete your account.
- Enter your password to confirm the deletion.
Here’s how to delete houseparty account on android in a few steps: if you still want to stay in touch with your friends take a look at Zoom.